Workbook for Radiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 7e
by Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer AS RT(R) FASRT (Author), Paula J. Visconti PhD DABR (Author), E. Russell Ritenour PhD DABR FAAPM FACR (Author)
Enhance your understanding of radiation physics and radiation protection! Corresponding to the chapters inRadiation Protection in Medical Radiography, 7th Edition, by Mary Alice Statkiewicz Sherer, this workbook provides a clear, comprehensive review of all the material included in the text. Practical exercises help you apply your knowledge to the practice setting.
It is well written and easy to comprehend". Reviewed by: Kirsten Farrell, University of Portsmouth Date: Nov 2014
- A comprehensive review includes coverage of all the material included in the text, including x-radiation interaction, radiation quantities, cell biology, radiation biology, radiation effects, dose limits, patient and personnel protection, and radiation monitoring.
- Chapter highlights call out the most important information with an introductory paragraph and a bulleted summary.
- A variety of question formats includes multiple choice, matching, short answer, fill-in-the-blank, true-false, labeling, and crossword puzzles.
- Calculation exercises offer practice in applying the formulas and equations introduced in the text.
- Answers are provided in the back of the book so you can easily check your work.
- Paperback: 256 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 7 edition (December 18, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF