Williams Gynecology, Third Edition, Study Guide 3rd
Gain a better understanding of the basic principles of gynecology presented in Williams Gynecology, Third Edition with this full-color study guide
Directly derived from the content of Williams Gynecology, Third Edition, this authoritative study guide is designed to assess your understanding and retention of the acclaimed, evidence-based coverage of the parent text.
Here, you will find everything you need for an efficient chapter-by-chapter review of the text material. Featuring a full-color, open design, the study guide contains more than 2,000 review questions with clinical vignettes, an answer key that includes corresponding textbook page numbers to aid further study, and hundreds of precise images to sharpen your visual diagnosis skills.
The most rigorous gynecology summary available:
- NEW Color images included as question material
- NEW Clinical case questions assess your ability to apply the content to real-world patient encounters
- More than 2,000 evidence-based multiple-choice questions cover every major topic in clinical gynecology – includes a mix of straight Q&A and clinical vignettes
- Answer key provides the correct answer and cites page numbers in Williams Gynecology, Third Edition, to prompt in-depth discussion and continued study
- Coverage spans reproductive endocrinology and infertility, female pelvic medicine, reconstructive surgery, and gynecologic oncology
Claudia L. Werner, MD, Debra L. Richardson, MD, FACOG, FACS, Stephanie Y. Chang, MD, William F. Griffith, MD; Cherine A. Hamid, MD, David D. Rahn, MD, Elysia Moschos, MD, Barbara L. Hoffman, MD are affiliated with the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, Texas.