Western Blotting Guru 1st
Western Blotting Guru provides researchers in molecular biology with a handy reference for approaching and solving challenging problems associated with immunoblotting setup and optimization. As a laboratory guide, it emphasizes the technical aspects of efficiently employing immunoblotting as a tool in molecular biology laboratories. The book covers the basic science underlying immunoblotting and detailed description of the method parameters, followed by good benchtop practices, tips and tricks for obtaining high-quality data and a detailed troubleshooting guide addressing a variety of problem types.
- Provides a benchtop reference that every molecular biologists will use to design, optimize, troubleshoot and analyze their immunoblotting experiments
- Contains unique good practices and tips that are indispensable for the beginner and expert alike
- Features special cases with applications of immunoblotting optimization
- Includes detailed appendices with tables, figures and key protocols
- Provides troubleshooting tips for various types of modifications of standard protocols
- Organized as a systematic, concentrated resource to save time when addressing an immunoblotting problem