Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia: Lower Extremities
- Lower Extremity Nerve Blocks:
- Anatomy, US Characteristics, Scanning & Injection Techniques
- Femoral Nerve: Single Injection vs. Continuous Nerve Block
- Sciatic Nerve: Subgluteal and Popliteal Blocks
- Ankle Blocks: Tibial Nerve, Deep Peroneal, Sural & Saphenous
At the completion of this enduring material the participant should be able to:
- Increase the participants' knowledge and competence to perform Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia procedures.
- Demonstrate imaging techniques for performing ultrasound-guided lower extremities regional anesthesia nerve blocks.
- Increase competence to incorporate protocols, scan techniques, and interpretation criteria to integrate the skills learned into clinical practice
Date of Original Release: 5/27/2014
This edition valid for credit through: 5/28/2018
Video Length: 00:53:00