Thinking About Biology An Introductory Laboratory Manual 5th Edition
by Mimi Bres (Author), Arnold Weisshaar (Author)
For one-semester, non-majors introductory biology laboratory courses with a human focus.
This manual offers a unique, extensively class-tested approach to introductory biology laboratory. A full range of activities show how basic biological concepts can be applied to the world around us. This lab manual helps students:
- Gain practical experience that will help them understand lecture concepts
- Acquire the basic knowledge needed to make informed decisions about biological questions that arise in everyday life
- Develop the problem-solving skills that will lead to success in school and in a competitive job market
- Learn to work effectively and productively as a member of a team
The Fifth Edition features many new and revised activities based on feedback from hundreds of students and faculty reviewers.
- Paperback: 456 pages
- Publisher: Pearson; 5 edition (March 2, 2015)
- Language: English