Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Microbiology and Immunology Q&A 1st Edition
Ensure readiness for the USMLE® or any other high-stakes exam covering microbiology and immunology!
Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®: Medical Microbiology and Immunology by Melphine Harriott, Michelle Swanson-Mungerson, Samia Ragheb, and Matthew Jackson covers major topics taught in immunology and microbiology courses during the first and second year of medical school. Readers will learn how to recall, analyze, integrate, and apply microbiology and immunology knowledge to solve clinical problems.
- 550 USMLE®-style multiple choice questions classified as easy, moderate, and difficult, including detailed explanations
- Microbiology questions organized by organ system that cover major infectious diseases
- Immunology questions organized by concept including chapters on inflammation, autoimmune diseases, immunodeficiency disorders, hypersensitivity reactions, and transplant rejection and anti-tumor responses
This essential resource will help you assess your knowledge and fully prepare for the USMLE® Step 1 or COMLEX Level 1 exam.
Be prepared for your board exam with the Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE® series!
Das: Histology and Embryology Q&A
Das and Baugh: Medical Neuroscience Q&A
Fontes and McCarthy: Medical Biochemistry Q&A
Hankin et al.: Clinical Anatomy Q&A
Kemp and Brown: Pathology Q&A
Waite and Sheakley: Medical Physiology Q&A
Visit www.thieme.com/testprep to learn more about our online board review question bank.
- Series: Thieme Test Prep for the USMLE®
- Paperback: 408 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (January 24, 2019)
- Language: English