The Washington Manual of Surgical Pathology
by Peter A. Humphrey MD PhD (Author), Louis P. Dehner MD (Author), John D. Pfeifer MD PhD (Author)
A companion Website offers the fully searchable text plus an image bank of more than 2700 figures.
New to the Second Edition
- Every chapter thoroughly updated
- New chapter on diseases of the retroperitoneum
- New subchapters on renal transplant pathology and cystic diseases of the kidney, and a reorganized chapter on molecular genetic testing
- Over 1,000 new images
- Updated AJCC cancer staging
- 2013 BMA Medical Book Award First Prize winner in Pathology
'Its strength lies in its rapid-access outline, small footprint size and format with abundant diagrams and tables. This is backed up by an impressive amount of up-to-date information about disease entities and the practicalities of handling almost all pathological specimens from reception to producing a report'
-BMA Medical Book Award Reviewer