The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations: Digestive System Package, 2e (Netter Green Book Collection) 2nd Edition
by James C Reynolds MD (Author)
This 3-book set provides a concise and highly visual approach to the basic sciences and clinical pathology of the digestive system. These books in The Netter Collection of Medical Illustrations (the CIBA "Green Books") have been expanded and revised to capture current perspectives in gastroenterology, hepatology, and pancreatology - from normal anatomy and physiology through pathophysiology, diagnostics and treatment. Endoscopic, radiographic and pathologic images supplement the classic Netter illustrations, as well as new illustrations. These updated classics are ideal for students and health professionals seeking an easily accessible guide to the complete digestive tract.
- Books included in this 3-Part Set include: Part 1 - Upper Digestive Tract, Part II - Lower Digestive Tract, and Part III - Liver, Biliary Tract and Pancreas.
- Put concepts into practice. An exquisite art program focuses on clarity of presentation with an emphasis on anatomy, pathology, patient presentation, and clinical context.
- Gain a rich, comprehensive overview of the digestive system by seeing classic Netter illustrations side by side with cutting-edge radiologic and laparoscopic images.
- See modern issues in digestive health and disease captured in the visually rich Netter artistic tradition via contributions from artists working in the Netter style.
- Get complete, integrated visual guidance in a single source, from basic sciences and normal anatomy and function through pathologic conditions.
- Benefit from the knowledge of a team of renowned clinicians and scientists.