Textbook of Pathology + Pathology Quick Review 8th Edition
The eighth edition of the renowned Textbook of Pathology, by Harsh Mohan, has been fully revised to provide the most up to date information on the latest developments in the field.
Divided into three sections - General Pathology, Haematopoietic and Lymphoreticular System, and Systemic Pathology - the new edition covers numerous diseases, their causes, mechanisms, pathophysiology, classification, morphology, and clinical aspects.
Each topic concludes with a summary of key points and features photographs, diagrams and tables. Each chapter features review questions and many include a clinical case related to the topic.
Three appendices conclude the book covering basic diagnostic cytopathology, answers and discussion on the clinical cases, and normal values.
The textbook is accompanied by a free book 'Pathology Quick Review' which features MCQs with answers and explanations.
- Fully revised, new edition of renowned Textbook of Pathology
- Features clinical cases and questions and answers to assist revision
- Includes free book of MCQs for quick review
- Previous edition (9789351523697) published in 2014
- Item Weight : 5.64 pounds
- Paperback : 1028 pages