Sternberg's Diagnostic Surgical Pathology [2 - Volume Set] Sixth Edition
by Stacey E Mills MD (Author), Joel K. Greenson MD (Author), Jason L Hornick MD PhD (Author), Teri A. Longacre MD (Author), Victor E. Reuter MD (Author)
- Clearly visualize nearly every specimen you’re likely to see, thanks to more than 4,000 full-color illustrations, each color-balanced to dramatically improve image quality.
- Get practical, real-world help on diagnostic problems and pitfalls from the text that has emphasized a hands-on focus from the very first edition.
- Benefit from significant updates in key areas of the field, particularly in immunohistochemistry and molecular pathology.
- Stay up to date with new information on new molecular and immunohistochemical markers for diagnosis and prognosis of neoplasia, improved classification systems for diagnosis and prognosis, the role of pathology in new diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, and the recognition of new entities or variants of entities.
- Keep abreast of updated World Health Organization (WHO) terminology regarding tumor diagnosis.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Over 900 multiple choice questions to reinforce the material in the chapters