Sonography Exam Review: Physics, Abdomen, Obstetrics and Gynecology, 2e
by Susanna Ovel RDMS RVT RT(R) (Author)
"..no doubt that this is a worthwhile text which could provide a useful revision platform for sonography students in the UK." Reviewed by Sue Halson-Brown on behalf of RAD Magazine, February 2015
- Complete preparation for the three general ARDMS exams (physics, abdomen, and ob/gyn)
- Content review in outline and tabular format provides a quick review of all the material you need to learn, including key terms, anatomy, functions, scanning techniques, lab values, and pathology.
- More than 2,500 questions in Registry format cover everything you’ll be tested on in the Registry exams.
- Rationales for answers to mock questions help you understand why an answer is correct or incorrect and increase your comprehension.
- More than 350 ultrasound scans included in the abdominal and ob/gyn sections prepare you for exam questions that ask you to identify pathology on scans.
- Color insert with Doppler images of the liver, biliary, and umbilical cord helps you be ready to answer questions related to Doppler imaging.
- Companion CD provides extra timed, graded mock exams and two entertaining, interactive games: Sonography Millionaire and Tournament of Sonography.
- Paperback: 552 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 2 edition (November 21, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF