Quick & Easy Medical Terminology 9th Edition
Learn to read, write, and speak in medical terms in no time! Ideal for one-semester courses and self-study, Quick & Easy Medical Terminology, 9th Edition covers disorders, diagnosis, and treatment with a strong focus on anatomy. This clear, concise text presents small bits of information followed immediately by a test for comprehension using a combination of programmed and traditional review questions. The ninth edition includes new medical reports with review exercises that are similar to those seen in the clinical setting, plus help from the companion Evolve site, Quick & Easy Medical Terminology gives you simple tools for good communication in the health care environment.
- Brief explanations and a focus on basic word-building skills make this text perfect for shorter, one- or two-credit medical terminology courses or self-study.
- Programmed learning improves your comprehension by offering immediate feedback.
- Review exercises integrated throughout lesson material enable you to test your knowledge and retention of material more frequently for quick reinforcement.
- Medical reports with review exercises allows you to study terminology in documents similar to those seen in the clinical setting ― and practice using terms in real-life situations.
- Quick Tips located throughout the text provide fun facts and memory aids.
- NEW! Health care reports with review exercises allow study of terminology in documents similar to those seen in the clinical setting.
- NEW and UPDATED! Terms, definitions, and procedures keep you up-to-date with oncology terminology and healthcare advances.
- NEW! Photos and drawings illustrate difficult terms and procedures more clearly and consistently throughout the text.
- NEW! Fully accessible Evolve student assets include games, activities, audio, and more offer additional opportunities to quickly gauge strong and weak areas in a fun, interactive environment.