Problem Solving in Radiology: Cardiovascular Imaging
Suhny Abbara, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Harvard Medical School; Director Cardiovascular Imaging Section, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, MA Sanjeeva P Kalva, MD, Assistant Professor of Radiology, Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston, Massachusettes
Optimize diagnostic accuracy with Cardiovascular Imaging, a title in the popular Problem Solving in Radiology series. Drs. Suhny Abbara and Sanjeeva Kalva use a problem-based approach to help you make optimal use of the latest cardiovascular imaging techniques and achieve confident diagnoses.
- Consult this title on your favorite e-reader with intuitive search tools and adjustable font sizes. Elsevier eBooks provide instant portable access to your entire library, no matter what device you’re using or where you’re located.
- Make the most effective use of today’s imaging techniques, including PET and SPECT.
- Perform effective interventions using the newest grafts, stents, and coils.
- See conditions as they appear in practice with more than 700 images detailing anatomy, normal anatomic variants, and pathology.
- Make optimal clinical choices and avoid complications with expert protocols and tricks of the trade.
- Avoid common problems that can lead to an incorrect diagnosis. Tables and boxes with tips, pitfalls, and other teaching points show you what to look for, while problem-solving advice helps you make sound clinical decisions.
- Quickly find the information you need thanks to a well-organized, user-friendly format with consistent headings, detailed illustrations, and at-a-glance tables.
- Access the entire text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com.
- File Size: 86391 KB
- Print Length: 872 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (November 1, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 1, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : email@example.com