Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series
by Jason L. Hornick MD PhD (Author)
Practical Soft Tissue Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach, catapults you across the finish line of a definitive diagnosis. Lavishly illustrated in full color throughout, this medical reference book captures key morphologic patterns for a comprehensive range of common and rare soft-tissue conditions and assists in the interpretation of complex diagnostic puzzles. Access to the entire text and image bank on Expert Consult adds time-saving convenience.
- Diagnose frequently encountered soft tissue malignancies with a pattern-recognition approach.
- Compare specimens and categorize them accordingly with a helpful visual index and lavish collection of full-color images and illustrations.
- Glance and go: Chapters are organized by histologic pattern (spindle cell tumors, epithelioid tumors, tumors with myxoid stroma) for speed and efficiency.
- Make an educated diagnosis thanks to practical applications of molecular techniques and newly developed diagnostic markers.
- Access the full text and image bank online at expertconsult.com.
The practical, hands-on information you need to solve even the toughest soft tissue diagnostic challenges.