Practical Radiological Anatomy
Practical Radiological Anatomy is an illustrated and concise revision textbook for radiology trainees learning to interpret all modes of imaging.
- Uses a convenient format arranged by body system
- Contains high-quality images demonstrating the key features of basic anatomy
- Supplies both conventional imaging and cross-sectional CT and MRI anatomy to aid preparation for the FRCA 2A modules
- Presents guidelines on how to interpret images
- Includes case studies in each chapter to illustrate the application of anatomy
- Discusses commonly encountered pitfalls
- Matches the current curriculum of the FRCA Part 1 and Part 2A exams
The essential revision book for doctors training in radiology and preparing for the First FRCA exam, Practical Radiological Anatomy is also of great value to advanced radiology practitioners, nurse practitioners, emergency medicine doctors, and radiographers.
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (28 Jan. 2011)
- Language: English