Practical Orthopedic Pathology: A Diagnostic Approach: A Volume in the Pattern Recognition Series, 1e
by Andrea T Deyrup MD PhD (Author), Gene P. Siegal MD PhD (Author)
Apply a systematic pattern recognition approach to achieve more accurate diagnoses of both neoplastic and non-neoplastic diseases of the musculoskeletal system. Andrea Deyrup, MD, PhD and Gene P. Siegal, MD, PhD use a practical, pattern-based organization that helps you efficiently and confidently evaluate even the most challenging histologic specimens.
- Compare specimens to commonly seen patterns, categorize them accordingly, and turn directly to in-depth diagnostic guidance using the unique, pattern-based Visual Index at the beginning of the book. Includes guidance on both pathologic and radiologic diagnostic patterns.
- Assess key pathologic and clinical aspects of neoplastic and non-neoplastic conditions with 800 high-quality, full-color images that help you evaluate and interpret both common and rare diseases.
- Find complete coverage of the musculoskeletal system from Normal Bone Anatomy through discussions of all major classifications of disease, both neoplastic and non-neoplastic.
- Progress logically from the histologic pattern, through the appropriate workup, around the pitfalls, and to the best diagnosis.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.