Practical Neuroangiography, 3rd Edition
by P. Pearse Morris MB, BCh Director of Interventional Neuroradiology, Associate Professor of Radiology, Wake Forest University School of Medicine, Winston-Salem, NC
Building upon the success of prior editions, Practical Neuroangiography, Third Edition, provides a detailed and richly illustrated guide to diagnostic and interventional neuroangiography and its role in the management of neurovascular disease.
The Third Edition provides the new fellow with the background knowledge needed to understand these procedures, the unusual variant anatomy that can affect treatment and outcomes, and the field’s current limitations.
Organized for ease of use, the book’s four sections address techniques and safety; normal anatomy & pathology correlated with angiographic images; angiographic findings of neurovascular diseases; and an introduction to interventional techniques and emergency procedures. Actual patient cases provide practical stepwise coverage of each procedure, tips for accurate diagnosis, and guidance in clinical decision-making.
NEW to the Third Edition…
- CT and MR perfusion studies address the therapeutic challenges of vessel occlusion and damage to cranial tissue.
- More detailed techniques and concise patient cases combine to create a hands-on guide to successful outcomes.
- Strong emphasis on radiation risk & safety put the patient’s well-being first during therapeutic decision-making.
- Emphasis on the angiographic anatomy of the cerebrovascular system details key pathologic features that affect therapeutic approaches.
- Companion website with text/image search and additional cases is cross-referenced to specific chapters in the text for easy access to critical information.
Product DetailsType : PDF