Pocket Interventional Radiology (Pocket Notebook) First Edition
- Follows the popular Pocket Notebook format, featuring bulleted lists, tables, diagrams, and algorithms that make essential facts easy to find and retain.
- Provides concise coverage of all IR procedures, including noninvasive and diagnostic —ideal for interventional radiology residents, fellow trainees, and medical students on rotation.
- Covers pain management, floor management of commonly encountered conditions such as diabetes and hypertension, pediatric and pregnant patients, and ancillary topics such as radiation safety, imaging techniques, and the basics of other related specialties.
- Includes chapters of particular interest to residents and fellows, such as on call issues, hemostasis, and ICU care.
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.