Plasma Medical Science 1st Edition
Plasma Medical Science describes the progress that has been made in the field over the past five years, illustrating what readers must know to be successful. As non-thermal, atmospheric pressure plasma has been applied for a wide variety of medical fields, including wound healing, blood coagulation, and cancer therapy, this book is a timely resource on the topics discussed.
- Provides a dedicated reference for this emerging topic
- Discusses the state-of-the-art developments in plasma technology
- Introduces topics of plasma biophysics and biochemistry that are required to understand the application of the technology for plasma medicine
- Brings together diverse experience in this field in one reference text
- Provides a roadmap for future developments in the area