Pediatric Thoracic Imaging First Edition
- Sections organized by lung, large airways, mediastinum, heart, chest wall, and diaphragm presenting the imaging modalities and options for pediatric congenital and acquired thoracic disorders
- Discussions include anatomy/embryology, both normal and variant, clinical and imaging manifestations, and current management strategies
- Organized by disease/disorder for quick reference
- Special sections on pediatric interstitial (diffuse) lung disorders and cardiovascular procedures
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.