Pediatric Radiology Practical Imaging Evaluation of Infants and Children
- by Edward Lee (Author)
Your accessible guide to the essentials of pediatric diagnostic imaging! Pediatric Radiology: Practical Imaging Evaluation of Infants and Children provides vital insights on how to diagnose both common and rare, congenital and acquired disorders in infants and children using the best imaging approaches available today. And, it does so in a highly concise, practical manner that makes this information easy to understand and apply. Contributions from a host of respected international authorities put the most relevant, expert information from around the world at your fingertips.
- Diagnose essential pediatric disorders with comprehensive sections on pediatric neuroradiology, pediatric thoracic imaging, pediatric abdominopelvic radiology, and pediatric musculoskeletal radiology.
- Compare your imaging findingsto abundant representative examples of all appropriate modalities.
- Find all the guidance you need on any topic through discussions of practical imaging techniques, normal anatomy and variants, imaging findings, and selected pathological features of congenital and acquired pediatric disorders in each chapter.
- Review the clinical features and imaging findings for each disorder; pathological correlations, when applicable; up-to-date management information; and, when relevant, differential diagnostic considerations and differentiating features, both clinical and radiological, between disorders that produce the similar imaging findings.
- See how practical radiology principles apply to current practice through a collection of illuminating case studies.
- Hardcover: 1352 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (October 20, 2017)
- Language: English