PCEP Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care (Perinatal Continuing Education Program) 3rd
by & 7 more
Time-saving, low-cost solutions for self-paced learning or instructor-led training!
Developed for health care professionals who provide care to pregnant women and newborns, the Perinatal Continuing Education Program (PCEP) is a comprehensive, self-paced education program in four volumes.
Completely updated and revised with leading-edge procedures and techniques, Book IV: Specialized Newborn Care, 3rd Edition features 6 units dealing with complex neonatal therapies, such as assisted ventilation, as well as a unit on continuing care for at-risk babies and those with specal problems following intensive care.
PCEP is a proven educational tool for:
- Improving perinatal care know-how, policies, practices and procedures
- Establishing organization-wide care goals and routines
- Teaching both practical skills and cognitive knowledge
- Saving time and money -- streamline the learning process
- Reducing care risks through staff-wide consistency of knowledge and skills competency
- Encouraging cooperation and communication among diverse staff
- Simplifying education planning and budgeting