Operative Techniques in Foregut Surgery First
Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Foregut Surgery features just the foregut surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best foregut surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of paraesophageal hernia surgery, GERD treatment of esophageal cancer and esophageal perforation, surgery of the stomach and duodenum, bariatric operations, and surgery of the gall bladder, spleen, and abdominal wall.
- Select the best open or minimally invasive approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use