Operative Techniques in Colon and Rectal Surgery 1st
Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Colon and Rectal Surgery features just the colorectal surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best colorectal surgery procedures, it takes you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Global contributors known for their technical expertise share their knowledge and skills.
- Comprehensive coverage keeps you up to date on small intestine procedures, surgery of the colon, appendix, rectum, and anus, as well as rectal resections.
- Full-color, step-by-step explanations of operative procedures help you master each technique, avoid complications, and anticipate outcomes.
- Each clinical issue is discussed in the same easy-to-follow format: definition, differential diagnosis, patient history and physical findings, imaging and other diagnostic studies, surgical management, techniques, pearls and pitfalls, postoperative care, outcomes, and complications.
- Bulleted text and tables allow for quick and easy reference, while intraoperative photographs provide a surgeons-eye view of each procedure.
- Ideal for anyone involved in colon and rectal surgery, colorectal fellows, practitioners, and general surgeons.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use