Operative Techniques in Breast, Endocrine, and Oncologic Surgery First Edition
by Michael Sabel (Author)
Achieve the best outcomes with expert, practical, highly visual guidance! Operative Techniques in Breast, Endocrine, and Oncologic Surgery features the breast, endocrine, and oncologic surgery content from Operative Techniques in Surgery, the comprehensive 2-volume set edited by Michael W. Mulholland, MD, PhD. Ideal for practitioners who wish to focus on mastering today’s best breast, endocrine, and oncologic surgery procedures, it you step-by-step through each technique in a consistent manner, using concise, bulleted text, full-color illustrations, and full-color intraoperative photographs to clearly convey exactly what to look for and how to proceed.
- Master the full range of essential procedures with comprehensive coverage of breast surgery, breast reconstruction, melanoma surgery, surgery of the thyroid, parathyroid, and adrenal glands, and much more.
- Select the best open or minimally invasive approach for each patient with balanced coverage of the available options.
- Gain rich, complete grasp of key nuances of technique by viewing photographs and medical illustrations side by side.
- Review intraoperative considerations for each procedure before making your way through the technique.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Operative Techniques
- Hardcover: 464 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (May 26, 2015)
- Language: English