Operative Standards for Cancer Surgery: Volume I: Breast, Lung, Pancreas, Colon First Edition
- Quickly grasp the proper technical elements of a cancer operation through clear, practical text and more than 120 illustrations.
- Benefit from careful analysis of the best evidence available in the literature, gathered here to create the highest quality standards in four key disease sites: breast, colon, lung, and pancreas.
- Learn from experts drawn from diverse groups including the American College of Surgeons, the Alliance for Clinical Trials in Oncology, the National Cancer Institute Cooperative Groups, and the Commission on Cancer, as well as national societies and organizations with an interest in these four cancer types.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.