Nuclear Cardiology Review: A Self-Assessment Tool Second Edition
- Every chapter incorporates a concise question-and-answer format, which includes rationales and detailed explanations and interpretations.
- Extensive list of common abbreviations.
- All contributions provided by physicians and faculty at the Cleveland Clinic.
- Sample test questions are annotated with discussions on image interpretation and technical aspects that may lead to image artifacts.
- Hundreds of questions covering instrumentation basics, diagnostic testing, radiation safety, imaging procedures and protocols, instrumentation basics, PET, and more.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks.
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design.
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click.
- Paperback: 224 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (October 13, 2017)
- Language: English