Microbial Biotechnology An Interdisciplinary Approach
by Pratyoosh Shukla (Editor)
Microbial Biotechnology: An Interdisciplinary Approach covers all aspects of microbial biotechnology, whilst bringing the field of functional foods and microbial bioremediation to the fore. Recounting the interdisciplinary scope of biotechnology and its discoveries, this text presents innovative ideas in the field of emerging biotechnology providing the scientific community with a much needed new resource.
Acting as an important means of information for researchers working in interdisciplinary areas of research, this text:
- Envisages the recent ideas of novel findings in microbiology
- Provides insight into the various interdisciplinary research avenues
- Uniquely covers a diverse range of topics
- Presents groundbreaking new findings in key areas of modern biotechnology
Enhanced and straight forward descriptions cater to the needs of researchers working in areas of bacterial exopolysaccharides, microalgal proteomics, applications of Microbial L-asparaginases, novel aspects of bioremediation, Probiotics and their impact on society, and microbial community analysis in waste water treatment techniques. It will also prove crucial reading for senior undergraduate and graduate students and professionals working in areas of modern biotechnology.
- Hardcover: 378 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 1, 2016)
- Language: English