MCQs in Neurology and Neurosurgery for Medical Students (MasterPass) 1st Edition
by Ibrahim Natalwala (Author), Ammar Natalwala (Author)
- Neurology and neurosurgery are notoriously daunting for the medical student. As each of
- the basic concepts are mastered, new, more detailed information needs to be mastered. It is
- a fascinating but often overwhelming specialty which is required for everyday practice right
- through a medical career, from junior doctor to senior consultant.
- This colour MCQ revision aid covers the most important basic elements from neuroanatomy,
- neurophysiology and neuroradiology through to strokes, central nervous system lesions
- and malignancies. It is ideal as a final guide to test knowledge and examination readiness.
- The themed presentation encourages quick, focused study and detailed answers aid
- comprehension and encourage familiarity with each topic with essential diagrams, colour
- images and sample MRIs.