Math For Nurses: : A Pocket Guide to Dosage Calculations and Drug Preparation Tenth, North American Edition
- A handy pull-out quick reference card delivers fast access to basic equivalents, conversion factors and math formulas.
- Comprehensive dosage calculation coverage familiarizes you with ratio, proportion, formula and dimensional analysis methods of arriving at calculations.
- Practice problems throughout the text and review questions at the end of each chapter and unit test your retention and application capabilities.
- 300 additional Practice Problems and Answers available online through thePoint further enhance learning and retention.
- Learning Objectives focus your study and review on essential concepts and practices.
- Critical Thinking Checks help you analyze your results to dosage problems and ensure understanding of key content.