Lung Cancer Screening: A Practical Approach Online Course
This course will feature an interactive discussion from experts on lung cancer screening and will provide a comprehensive review of the current state of practice.
Learning Outcomes and Modules
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to: understand the role of CT in screening and how to establish a lung cancer screening program; comprehend the technical parameters recommended for screening CT; describe nomenclature for standardized reporting; and understand the evaluation and management of screen-detected nodules.
- Establishing a Comprehensive Lung Cancer Screening Program, Part I: An Academic Perspective—R. Munden
- Establishing a Comprehensive Lung Cancer Screening Program, Part II: A Community Perspective—J. Ko
- Guidelines for Interpretation of LDCT Lung Cancer Screening Examinations (Standard Lexicon, Standard Follow-Up)—E. Kazerooni
- Coronary Artery Calcification at Lung Cancer Screening—Implications for MACE—G. Gladish
- Technique for Low Dose CT—J. Mayo
- Cost-Effectiveness of CT Screening in the National Lung Screening Trial—W. Black