Lippincott Atlas of Anatomy Second, North American Edition
- More than 800 color illustrations—including 16 new and over 300 revised—reflect a variety of techniques to give students an unparalleled understanding of the most clinically relevant anatomical relationships.
- New muscle tables clarify attachments, innervation and more.
- A systems overview with summary illustrations helps you confidently guide students from surface anatomy and superficial features to deeper structures that support regional dissection sequences.
- More than 30 clinical images—including x-rays and CT scans—enhance students’ clinical readiness with radiographic views of anatomy.
- An interactive eBook simplifies review with instant access to all images with fully searchable legends and labels, zoom and compare features, and anatomy tables covering muscles, topographic anatomy, bones, joints, arteries, veins, lymphatics, nerves, fascia, and clinical terms for each chapter.
- Online 'test yourself’ labeling exercises on selected plates allow students to test themselves on newly learned concepts and structures.
- eBook available for purchase. Fast, smart, and convenient, today’s eBooks can transform learning. These interactive, fully searchable tools offer 24/7 access on multiple devices, the ability to highlight and share notes, and more