LANGE Review: Computed Tomography Examination 1st Edition
by Sharlene M. Snowdon (Author)
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO ACE THE ARRT® COMPUTED TOMOGRAPHY EXAM (CT) EXAM IN ONE COMPLETE PACKAGE!
- A thorough review of patient care, imaging procedures, and physics and instrumentation distills core concepts on the registry exam
- Chapter-ending practice questions assess your knowledge of essential concepts
- Two comprehensive practice exams ―in the book and online--to improve your confidence
- Includes 495 registry-style questions with complete explanations for each answer
- Informative introduction includes test taking tips, clinical experience requirements, content specifications, and certification eligibility requirements
- Written by an experienced program director who knows what it takes to excel, LANGE Review: Computed TomographyExamination is designed to boost confidence, test-taking skills, and knowledge for anyone preparing for the exam. Bolstered by nearly 500 registry-style questions with detailed answer explanations, this essential guide also includes valuable background material – covering everything from eligibility requirements to test-taking tips. You will also find two comprehensive practice exams within the text and online. It all adds up to the single-best way to increase your chance of success on the CT Exam.
- Series: Lange
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 1 edition (June 30, 2016)
- Language: English.
Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : email@example.com