Introduction to One Health: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Planetary Health 1st Edition
Introduction to One Health: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Planetary Health offers an accessible, readable introduction to the burgeoning field of One Health.
- Provides a thorough introduction to the who, what, where, when, why, and how of One Health
- Presents an overview of the One Health movement viewed through the perspective of different disciplines
- Encompasses disease ecology, conservation, and veterinary and human medicine
- Includes interviews from persons across disciplines important for the success of One Health
- Includes case studies in each chapter to demonstrate real-world applications