Internal Derangements of Joints, 2nd Edition 2-Volume Set
Donald Resnick, MD, Chief, Musculoskeletal Imaging, Professor of Radiology, University of California, San Diego, San Diego, CA, USA Heung Sik Kang, MD, Professor of Radiology, Seoul National University College of Medicine, Chief, Musculoskeletal Section, Department of Diagnostic Radiology, Seoul National University Hospital, Seoul, Korea Michael L. Pretterklieber, MD, Assistant Professor, Institute of Anatomy, University of Vienna, Vienna, Austria
Donald Resnick’s latest reference keeps pace with the rapid changes that characterize modern MR imaging of joints. This second edition offers comprehensive coverage of the most up-to-date protocols and imaging techniques required in the analysis of internal derangements of the six major peripheral joints: the shoulder, elbow, wrist and hand, pelvis and hip, knee, and ankle and foot. You’ll find the level of utility you need through the new, streamlined organization that explores MRI Techniques and Protocols; Synovial Joints: General Concepts; Bone and Bone Marrow; Soft Tissues; and Specific Joints in five new, easy-to-reference sections. You’ll also find hundreds of new illustrations · new expertly designed anatomic diagrams · and updated radiographic and CT images correlated with the latest high-resolution MR images as appropriate.
New to This Edition
- Dedicates all-new chapters to the hottest topics in the field: Infectious Disorders of Bone and Joint · Ischemic Disorders of Bone · Osteoporosis · Tumors and Tumor-like Disorders of Bone · Disorders of Tendons.
- Features a new organization that makes important information easy to find.
- Provides hundreds of new images to clarify every discussion and every technique.
- Presents the latest MRI protocols for all major peripheral joints of the body.
- Correlates the latest high-resolution MR images to relevant radiographic and CT images.
- Offers brand-new anatomic diagrams from master medical illustrator, Michael Stadnick and hundreds of new images from the private collection of co-author, Michael Pretterklieber.
- Represents the most comprehensive reference available on the subject of peripheral joints.
- Maintains a consistent, logical format throughout.
- Focuses on the derangement of joints, as well as entities that present similarly to help you formulate accurate diagnoses.
- 2400 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 2 edition (December 12, 2006)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email : email@example.com