Imaging of the Brain: Expert Radiology Series, 1e
by Thomas P. Naidich MD (Author), Mauricio Castillo MD (Author), Soonmee Cha MD (Author), James G. Smirniotopoulos MD (Author)
Imaging of the Brain provides the advanced expertise you need to overcome the toughest diagnostic challenges in neuroradiology. Combining the rich visual guidance of an atlas with the comprehensive, in-depth coverage of a definitive reference, this significant new work in the Expert Radiology series covers every aspect of brain imaging, equipping you to make optimal use of the latest diagnostic modalities.
- Compare your clinical findings to more than 2,800 digital-quality images of both radiographic images and cutting edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and nuclear medicine, including PET and PET/CT.
- Visualize relevant anatomy more easily thanks to full-color anatomic views throughout.
- Choose the most effective diagnostic options, with an emphasis on cost-effective imaging.
- Apply the expertise of a diverse group of world authorities from around the globe on imaging of the brain.
- Use this reference alongside Dr. Naidich’s Imaging of the Spine for complementary coverage of all aspects of neuroimaging.
- Access the complete contents of Imaging of the Brain online and download all the images at www.expertconsult.com.
- Series: Expert Radiology
- 1072 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (November 14, 2012)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF