Imaging for Plastic Surgery 1st Edition
Preoperative imaging is increasingly being adopted for preoperative planning in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Accurate preoperative analysis can reduce the length of operations and maximize surgical design and dissection techniques.
Imaging for Plastic Surgery covers the techniques, applications, and potentialities of medical imaging technology in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Presenting state-of-the-art research on evolving imaging modalities, this cutting-edge text:
- Provides a practical introduction to imaging modalities that can be used during preoperative planning
- Addresses imaging principles of the face, head, neck, breast, trunk, and extremities
- Identifies the strengths and weaknesses of all available imaging modalities
- Demonstrates the added value of imaging in different clinical scenarios
Comprised of contributions from world-class experts in the field, Imaging for Plastic Surgery is an essential imaging resource for surgeons, radiologists, and patient care professionals.
- Hardcover: 893 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 1 edition (December 10, 2014)
- Language: English