Image-Guided Interventions: Expert Radiology Series, 1e
by Matthew A. Mauro MD FACR (Author), Kieran P.J. Murphy MB FRCPC FSIR (Author), Kenneth R. Thomson MD FRANZCR (Author), Anthony C. Venbrux MD (Author), Christoph L. Zollikofer MD (Author), & 1 more
An international group of experts brings you an exhaustive full-color two-volume reference on every aspect of vascular and non-vascular interventions to help you effectively treat a full spectrum of diseases. More than 1,600 examples of cutting-edge modalities such as MR, multislice CT, CT angiography, and ultrasonography highlight problem areas and show you exactly how to proceed. Each major entity includes full-color anatomic illustrations, drawn by a master illustrator, that illuminate key anatomic structures. User-friendly features including key points boxes, algorithms, protocols, and SIR practice guidelines help you avoid complications and put today’s best practices at your fingertips.
- Offers advice from a diverse group of experts from around the globe, providing you with a wide range of options and perspectives, to help you overcome difficult challenges.
- Delivers essential background information on the history of angiography and interventional image-guided therapy to help you fully understand each technique.
- Discusses the latest treatment options, including endovascular laser therapy.
- Integrates protocols, classic signs, algorithms, and SIR guidelines, ensuring a better decision-making process.
- Structures every procedural chapter consistently to include indications, contraindications, equipment, technique, controversies, outcomes, complications, and post-procedural follow-up care so you’ll know what to expect.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for the most important therapeutic techniques, as well as discussions on equipment, contrast agents, pharmacologic agents, antiplatelet agents, and protocols to help you formulate the best treatment strategy for each patient.
- Includes full-color anatomic illustrations, drawn by a master illustrator, which let you easily find critical anatomic views of diseases and injuries.
- Uses more than 1,600 superior, large digital-quality images, including MR, multislice CT, ultrasonography, and CT angiography depicting all of the imaging findings you’re likely to see in practice and offering exceptional visual guidance.
- Features a full-color design throughout, including color-coded tables, algorithms, and bulleted lists that highlight key concepts and get you to the information you need quickly.
- Series: Expert Radiology
- 1932 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (July 10, 2008)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF