High Yield Imaging: Gastrointestinal: Expert Consult - Online and Print (HIGH YIELD in Radiology) 1st Edition
- Features online access to the full text and all the illustrations from the book, with links to Medline, for easy referencing in the viewing room.
- Covers 350 GI diagnoses allowing you to diagnose a broader spectrum of conditions.
- Offers all the information necessary to provide referring physicians with the complete, actionable reports they need.
- Presents more than 1,200 optimally sized multi-modality clinical images to help you recognize the characteristic appearance of both common and uncommon GI disorders.
- Structures every chapter consistently to include Findings, Imaging Modalities, Clinical Presentation, Pathology, Incidence/Prevalence and Epidemiology, What the Referring Physician Needs to Know, Suggested Readings, and Selected Images to make reference fast and easy.
- Series: HIGH YIELD in Radiology
- Hardcover: 1024 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (May 28, 2010)
- Language: English