Hematopathology of the Skin: A Clinical and Pathologic Approach -EPUB
by Alejandro Ariel Gru MD (Author), Andras Schaffer MD PhD (Author)
Amazon Price $285
- Uses a consistent chapter format that covers: disease definition • clinical, histological, immunophenotypic, and genetic findings • detailed molecular and immune pathogenesis • detailed differential diagnoses • and a capsule summary.
- Features hundreds of high-quality clinical and pathological images, tables, and figures that clearly explain key concepts.
- Follows the classification guidelines of the World Health Organization and European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).
- The most comprehensive reference on diagnosing cutaneous hematologic disorders available
- Offers complete, interdisciplinary coverage of:
- functional and phenotypic heterogeneity of cutaneous immune cells • molecular biology of T and B cell lymphomas • current and emerging diagnostic techniques • hematologic malignancies that emerge from skin resident or skin homing immune cells • cutaneous metastasis of and paraneoplastic reactions to systemic hematological malignancies • recent advances in diagnosing cutaneous lymphoproliferations in acquired immunodeficiency • cutaneous inflammatory conditions and reactive lymphoproliferations that resemble hematologic malignancies • inflammatory mimickers of early cutaneous lymphomas • new entities such as annular lichenoid dermatosis of the youth • pseudolymphomas stemming from drugs, infection, vaccination, tattoos, and epithelial neoplasia • hematological malignancies in special anatomical regions or patient populations • and adverse cutaneous reactions secondary to chemotherapy and newer targeted anti-cancer agents.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Hardcover: 840 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (July 15, 2016)
- Language: English