Masters of Pathology Series
Expert Hematopathology Insight
In addition to detailed coverage of hematopoietic neoplasms, the Masters of Pathology Series — Hematopathology program covers selected topics in hemostasis, thrombosis, and red blood cell pathology commonly encountered in pathology practices. Designed for both the practicing pathologist and the pathologist in training, this CME course will help you to better:
- Use results of immunophenotypic, genetic, and molecular studies when diagnosing hematopoietic neoplasms
- Interpret the diagnostic tests used to evaluate hemoglobinopathy, thalassemia, and selected hemostasis disorders
- Understand practical aspects of new developments and updates as you prepare for exams or certification
Stay Current with Convenient CME
The Masters of Pathology Series – Hematopathology course is available online, so you can earn credits from the comfort of your home or office. This CME program provides you with AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™.
Topics & Speakers:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Precursor B- and T-cell Neoplasms – Dennis P. O’Malley, MD
- Myeloproliferative Neoplasms – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- B-cell Neoplasms of Small Lymphocyte Size – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Aggressive B-cell Neoplasms – Dennis P. O’Malley, MD
- Hodgkin Lymphoma – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Immunosecretory Disorders – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- T-cell Neoplasms – Dennis P. O’Malley, MD
- Non-Neoplastic Lymph Node Disorders – Dennis P. O’Malley, MD
- Disorders of the Spleen – Dennis P. O’Malley, MD
- Hemoglobinopathies and Thalassemias – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
- Selected Topics in Hemostasis – Sharad C. Mathur, MD
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Masters of Pathology Series – Hematopathology has been registered as a Lifelong Learning (Part II) and Self-Assessment Module (SAM) to offer credits in the American Board of Pathology’s (ABPath) Continuing Certification program.
Oakstone Publishing, LLC designates this enduring material for AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
Date of Original Release: TBD
Date Credits Expire: TBD
Estimated time to complete this activity: TBD
CME credit is awarded upon successful completion of a course evaluation and a post-test.
After viewing this program, the participant will be better able to:
- Describe the current WHO diagnostic criteria for the diagnosis of hematopoietic neoplasms
- Correctly utilize and interpret results of immunophenotypic, genetic, and molecular studies in the diagnosis and classification of hematopoietic neoplasms
- Summarize and correctly interpret diagnostic tests utilized in the evaluation of hemoglobinopathy, thalassemia, and selected disorders of hemostasis
The program is designed both for practicing pathologists and for pathologists-in-training with emphasis on practical aspects of novel developments and updates for preparation for board examinations and maintenance of certification.