Hematology, Immunology and Genetics: Neonatology Questions and Controversies (Neonatology: Questions & Controversies) 3rd Edition
- Stay fully up to date in this fast-changing field with Hematology, Immunology and Genetics, 3rd Edition.
- The most current clinical information, including new coverage of exome sequencing, properties of donor milk, necrotizing enterocolitis and nutrition, thrombocytopenia in neonates with necrotizing enterocolitis, early diagnosis of severe combined immunodeficiency, and newborn screening.
- New content on the genetic basis for neonatal disorders, new strategies for genetic diagnosis (such as whole exome sequencing and microarrays), antenatal genetic testing, and ethical dilemmas and genetic counselling.
- Current coverage of using new complete blood count (CBC) parameters to help guide neonatal care, neonatal neuroprotection, and differentiating hemolytic from non-hemolytic neonatal jaundice.
- Consistent chapter organization to help you find information quickly and easily.
- The most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who share their knowledge of new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Expert Consult™ eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 7-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles! Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hematology, Immunology and Genetics Hemodynamics and Cardiology Infectious Disease and Pharmacology New Volume! Nephrology and Fluid/Electrolyte Physiology Neurology The Newborn Lung
- Series: Neonatology: Questions & Controversies
- Hardcover: 232 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (September 21, 2018)
- Language: English