Handbook of Hematologic Malignancies
by David A., MD Sallman (Author), Ateefa, MD Chaudhury (Author), Johnny, MD Nguyen (Author), Ling, MD Zhang (Author), Alan F., MD List (Author)
Handbook of Hematologic Malignanciesprovides a unique, practical, and concise guide focused on the must-know points of diagnosis, prognosis, therapeutic management, and cutting edge clinicaltrial opportunities for each hematologic malignancy. With an ever-increasing growth of evidence and a significant expansion of available treatment optionsfor patients with hematologic disease, remaining current and up to date can be extremely challenging for practicing clinicians. This comprehensivesubspecialty handbook is designed and organized for the busy hematologist, hematologic oncologist, hematopathologist, and trainee in mind.
Every chapter is richly illustrated with color figures and flow diagrams, and contains helpful tables on differential diagnosis, prognostic scoring systemsand therapeutic options. A concise case-based review for testing pathologic diagnosis and clinical knowledge for each chapter is included near the end ofthe book as well as provided in an online compendium. Written by experienced clinicians at the world-renowned Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida, aswell as contributions from leading academicians throughout the country, this handbook is an essential resource for anyone diagnosing, treating, or managingpatients with hematologic malignancy.
- Contains clear prognostic and diagnostic tools (e.g. tables/flow diagrams/pathology images) with emphasis on key differential diagnoses and diagnostic dilemmas
- Easy to use treatment recommendations with bullet point format and key references.
- Discusses the future of patient management based on practice changing clinical trials
- Online compendium of clinical scenarios/questions with high resolution pathology images linked to each individual chapter
- Print Length: 260 pages
- Publisher: Demos Medical; 1 edition (November 28, 2016)
- Publication Date: November 28, 2016
- Language: English.
Type : PDF