Gynecologic Ultrasound: A Problem-Based Approach, 1e
by Beryl R. Benacerraf MD (Author), Steven R. Goldstein MD (Author), Yvette Groszmann MD MPH (Author)
"...an excellent text, well-illustrated and well worth having in any library." By RAD Magazine, Dec 2014
- Expedite and confirm diagnosis of gynecological abnormalities. An easily accessible format-organized by both entity and differential diagnosis-facilitates searches and zeroing in on the one correct entity.
- Master the nuances of using ultrasound through the visual instruction of more than 600 clear images including 3D and Doppler - important and necessary tools for pelvic ultrasound.
- Glean all essential, up-to-date, need-to-know information about Mullerian Duct Abnormality, Endometriosis, Ovarian cancer, and Uterine Sarcoma as well as normal pelvic ultrasound and common normal variants.
- Consult this reference where and when you need it at Expert Consult.
- 296 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (April 4, 2014)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF