Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology: A Volume in the High Yield Pathology Series, 1e
by Christopher P. Crum MD (Author), Michelle S. Hirsch MD PhD (Author), William A. Peters III III MD (Author), Charles M. Quick MD (Author), Anna R. Laury MD (Author)
Part of the growing High-Yield Pathology Series, Gynecologic and Obstetric Pathology is designed to help youreview the key features of ob/gyn specimens, recognize the classic look of each disease, and quickly confirm your diagnosis. Authors Christopher Crum, MD, Michelle S. Hirsch, MD, PhD, and William Peters III, MD, incorporate a logical format, excellent color photographs, concise bulleted text, and authoritative content to help you accurately identify hundreds of discrete disease entities affecting the female reproductive tract.
"A useful slide atlas type book for OB/GYN pathology diagnosis." PathLab, July 2015
- Find information quickly and easily with a templated, easy-to-reference format.
- Confirm your diagnoses with more than 1,000 superb color photographs that demonstrate the classic appearance of each disease.
- Find the answers you need fast with concise, bulleted text covering clinical description, etiology, pathology (gross and microscopic), differential diagnosis, ancillary diagnosis techniques, and prognosis.
- Depend on authoritative information from leading experts in the field.
- Access the full text and illustrations online; use PathologyConsult, an innovative differential diagnosis tool; perform quick searches; and download images - all at Expert Consult.