Goldman-Cecil Medicine E-Book (Cecil Textbook of Medicine) 26th
To be the best doctor you can be, you need the best information. For more than 90 years, what is now called Goldman-Cecil Medicine has been the authoritative source for internal medicine and the care of adult patients. Every chapter is written by acclaimed experts who, with the oversight of our editors, provide definitive, unbiased advice on the diagnosis and treatment of thousands of common and uncommon conditions, always guided by an understanding of the epidemiology and pathobiology, as well as the latest medical literature.
But Goldman-Cecil Medicine is not just a textbook. Throughout the lifetime of each edition, periodic updates continually include the newest information from a wide range of journals. Furthermore, Goldman-Cecil Medicine is available for all users of ClinicalKey, Elsevier’s full library of subspecialty textbooks that can be accessed by readers who may want even more in-depth information.
- More than 400 chapters authored by a veritable "Who’s Who" of modern medicine
- A practical, templated organization with an emphasis on evidence-based references
- Thousands of algorithms, figures, and tables that make its information readily accessible
- Supplemented by over 1500 board-style questions and answers to help you prepare for certification and recertification examinations
- File Size: 171231 KB
- Print Length: 2944 pages
- Simultaneous Device Usage: Up to 4 simultaneous devices, per publisher limits
- Publisher: Elsevier; 26 edition (August 16, 2019)
- Publication Date: August 16, 2019
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English