General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System (Latin) (Thieme Atlas of Anatomy) 2nd Edition
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy: General Anatomy and Musculoskeletal System, Second Edition, Latin Nomenclature is an ideal educational tool for anyone studying musculoskeletal anatomy. Each region is presented in a manner that builds understanding: starting with bones, joints, and muscles, then vasculature and nerves, and concluding with topographic illustrations. This atlas begins with a concise overview of general anatomy and moves on to the detailed anatomy of the trunk wall, upper limb, and lower limb.
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature.
- Expanded coverage of tissue structure and development, functional testing, diagnostic imaging, and diseases of the musculoskeletal system
- Exquisite full-color illustrations with clear, thorough labeling and descriptive captions
- Each two-page spread is a self-contained guide to a topic
- Hundreds of clinical applications integrated into the anatomic descriptions, emphasizing the vital link between anatomic structure and function
- Summary tables that are ideal for rapid review
- Access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, with over 500 images from the book for labels-on and labels-off review and timed self-tests
The THIEME Atlas of Anatomy series also features Neck and Internal
Organs and Head and Neuroanatomy. Each atlas is available in Latin Nomenclature hardbound editions or in softcover with English/International Nomenclature.
- Series: Thieme Atlas of Anatomy (Book 1)
- Hardcover: 623 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 2 edition (July 28, 2015)
- Language: English