Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites, 4e (Requisites in Radiology)
by Giles W Boland MD FACR (Author)
Get the essential tools you need to make an accurate diagnosis with Gastrointestinal Imaging, 4th Edition! Edited by Giles W. Boland, MD, this popular volume in The Requisites Series delivers the conceptual, factual, and interpretive information you need for effective clinical practice in gastrointestinal imaging. Master core knowledge the easy and affordable way with clear, concise text; new, high-quality images, and coverage of the latest modalities.
- Efficiently and affordably prepare for the written board exam and for clinical practice with focused, high-yield, richly illustrated coverage of the most essential concepts in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Make optimal use of the latest gastrointestinal imaging techniques with a significant new emphasis on CT and MR, including multi-slice CT, MR enterography, Diffusion-weighted MRI, hepatobiliary contrast agents for liver lesion detection and characterization, plus many other essential updates.
- See how gastrointestinal conditions present with a wealth of new multi-modal, high-quality digital images that mirror the findings you're likely to encounter in practice and on exams.
- Access the complete, fully searchable text and downloadable images online atwww.expertconsult.com.
- Series: Requisites in Radiology
- 432 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 4 edition (December 11, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF