Gastrointestinal Imaging: The Requisites, 3e (Requisites in Radiology)
by Robert D. Halpert (Author)
This concise, practical resource covers all of today's need-to-know information in gastrointestinal imaging...in an exceptionally user-friendly format. Because it's so compact, clinically oriented, and easy to read, this new volume in the Requisites series is an ideal study tool as well as a convenient reference for practice.
- Presents core knowledge and expertise in gastrointestinal imaging.
- Delivers more than 750 outstanding illustrations that demonstrate a full range of gastrointestinal imaging approaches and findings.
- Offers numerous outlines, tables, "pearls," and boxed material for easy reading and reference.
- Organized in a user-friendly way: by organ system and then by radiologic finding within the chapter.
- Includes new coverage of multi-slice CT to keep you on the cutting edge in radiology.
- Updates and replaces images and modalities from previous editions to reflect current trends in radiology.
- Series: Requisites in Radiology
- 384 pages
- Publisher: Mosby; 3 edition (April 24, 2006)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF