Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review Series, 3e
by Vincent Low FRANZCR (Author)
Gastrointestinal Imaging: Case Review, by Vincent Low, MD, FRANZCR, tests your ability to interpret a wide range of images seen in practice. The completely revised edition of this medical reference book in the popularCase Review Series features 200 cases organized by difficulty, making it ideal for quick reference and easy board review!
- Study effectively with content that mimics the new format of board exams as well as the everyday clinical experience - offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Spend less time searching and more time learning with easy-to-navigate chapters focused on visual identification and diagnosis, and reorganized by degree of case difficulty and then by body part within each category.
- Stay current with the most recent findings and advancements in gastrointestinal radiology.
- Review 200 cases organized by level of difficulty, with multiple-choice questions, answers, and rationales that mimic the new format of certification and recertification exams.
- Effectively employ differential diagnosis procedures to distinguish among diseases and disorders with similar sonographic presentations.
- Alleviate exam anxiety and sharpen your clinical skills with visual guidance from entirely new high-quality, state-of-the-art images presenting a wide range of clinical situations.
Challenge your knowledge of a full range of topics in gastrointestinal imaging with - 200 cases that mimic the new board format